You can write and make stuff for tech360ng.com today
If you are a smart/creative person, tech360ng.com may be the single best opportunity you may ever come across in your life 🙂
No serious experience necessary. We will pay you if it’s really good. You talk directly to the editors — no form letter rejections. Our consderation includes:
– articles must be original, well researched around start-ups, innovation relevant to Africa
– no sales pitches or black hat links
– only include links relating to article content
– tech related topics/articles concerning Africa
– include images, illustrations or examples about Africans or African country.
– no scrapping of existing online articles
– submitting draft articles are subject to our approval and as such not a guarantee for publishing
Your work could be seen by millions of people. We need articles, photoshops, infographics and videos. Take your pick.
Got the writing juice? Start with our form here
We are among the fast growing leading online tech news, views and status of the Information and Communication sector in Africa. The online portal is aiming at providing insightful analysis in areas of Innovation, Digital Media, Technology trends covering different ICT sectors in Africa including the Industry decision makers and stakeholders. Currently, tech360ng is covering ICT news, reports and research on West, East and Central African countries including Egypt, Ghana, Rwanda, Kenya, Tanzania, Botswana and South Africa.